Christchurch Earthquake

Welcome to our blog site where students at the Royal Children's Hospital can follow our project. Our aim is to gain an understanding of the Christchurch earthquake and how it has affected the young people of Christchurch. Our hope is to fundraise money through our projects that will benefit those affected.































































Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fundraising Ideas

Check out the fundraising ideas we all ready have and vote for your favourite. Do you have any other ideas?

7 comments:

  1. I think rubberwristbands would be a good idea. My suggestion would be for someone to walk around the hostipal and ask everbody for a small donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rubberwristbands would be cool because you can keep them for ever, my suggestion is that we could sell lollies around the wards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think wristbands would be cool. My reason for this is because wristbands their not a huge thing but their still for charity. You should get someone to sell them at like little shops and stuff in the hospital and for people who are in the hospital some one should walk around all the wards and sell them that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wristbands is a great idea, I think it would be good to do a little sale box of small things like keychains, pens, wristbands and pins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding to the answer above which is also mine by selling them around the ward I should think people could probably give like a gold coin donation or maybe a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding again I could also think that maybe some little stuffed animals and pins about Christchurch swell and people can go around selling them to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think landyards would be another good fundraising idea because people would be more likely to buy them because they can be really useful for things such as for holding keys and other things so you don't lose them.

    ReplyDelete